Pedigo’s new IV stand features a number of unique design elements to further promote safety, organization and efficiency of IV fluid administration. Innovative. Safe. User friendly.
Created with patient and staff safety in mind, the element’s Clearstep base is ergonomically designed for easy ambulation. Recess on each side of the base allows for clearance emulating the natural shape of the foot.
The Clearview hook allows the caregiver to see all labels at once, eliminating twisting and tangles of IV lines. The hook spacing is ideally suited for piggybacking of a primary and secondary bag.
• High impact polymer hook material. Smooth finish and easy to clean.
• Stainless steel pole.
• Height Adjustment: 73.5" minimum to 122" maximum.
• Interlocking base allows for multiple stands to be transported together.
• 21.25" Base diameter(caster centerline circle).
• 19 lbs. base provides improved stability.
• Five 3" diameter swivel casters. Maintenance-free precision ball bearing sealed casters for ultra-low resistance.
• Protected under the following US patents: 10,060,571 B2 • 10,369,273 B2 • 10,426,887, B2 • D 820,978 S • D 820,979 S
Copyright © 2023 Pedigo Products all rights reserved | Tel: 800.822.3501 Fax: 360.696.1700 | 4000 S.E. Columbia Way · Vancouver WA 98661